Friday, June 8, 2007

Sample DS-156

You need to print an electroic copy of DS-156. You cant fill it out by hand. Fill up the form and submit it to should generate a bar code. Instructions to fill out the form at http://evisaforms.state.gov . Fill out the DS-156 from at http://www.visa-usa.com.mx/VisaForms.aspx . Fill up the blank spaces as either None or NA. I have attached the sample DS-156. Use it at your own risk.

Update: The new website for accessing this information is http://www.usvisa-mexico.com Thanks for the user who informed me. In this website you may have to change the language to English by clicking on the top icon.

Update: On the top RHS corner of DS-156 you will find Expiration date. Make sure this date is after your appointment date. If not resubmit DS-156.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty informative...I have my appointment on 26th June and was little worried but after reading your blog feeling confident that its not that difficult.

Anonymous said...

You actually make it seem really easy along with your рresentation but I in findіng this matter to be гeally something
that I think I ωould neѵer undегѕtand.
It kind of feels tοo complicateԁ and eхtremely vast for mе.

I аm looking aheaԁ for уour next put up, I will
attempt to get the hold of it!

Rеvieω mу web-site: winx oyunları

Anonymous said...

We stumbled oνer herе сoming from a ԁifferent website and thought I
maу as well cheсk things out. I like what I
see so now i'm following you. Look forward to looking over your web page yet again.

Feel free to surf to my web blog; gazeteler

Anonymous said...

Ηello! Do you usе Twіtter?
Ι'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtеdly
enjoying your blog and look foгward to nеw updates.



my weblоg müzik