Friday, June 8, 2007

Documents to Carry

Below are the documents I carried for H1B Stamping. I have compiled this list to the best of my knowledge and use at your own risk.

1. Passport*
2. $108 $135 fees for each applicant.*
3. Photographs 2x2 inches. Check photograph requirement here. *
4. Appointment letter from consulate.*
5. Filled out ORIGINAL DS156 and 157 application form (electronic copy).*
6. I-797 (H-1 approval from INS) - top and bottom part in ORIGINAL.*
7. Employment verification letter from your employer.*
8. Offer Letter.*
9. Pay stubs last few months.*
10. Copy of I-129 (petition filed by your lawyer on your behalf).*
11. Copy of LCA (Labor Condition Approval).*
12.Latest Resume.*
13. ORIGINAL master’s degrees' certificates/transcripts.*
14. ORIGINAL bachelor's certificates.*
15. Copies of tax returns.*
16. Social Security Card.
17. Driving License.
18. Business Cards.
19. W2s.
20. I20.
21. Latest bank statement showing enough money to survive.*
22. OPT - EAD Card.
23. Marriage Certificate.
24. Marriage Invitation Card.
25. pictures of workplace.

Some of the documents listed above came straight from the Mexico consulate website.

Apart from this list check my FAQ for more information that I might have to provide you.

7 comments:

the rock said...

can I go for stamping on Provisional degree certificate stating that i have been awarded masters and will be given final degree certificate on a particular date.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

My LCA is valid till Nov 2008 as per project duration. Will it create a problem as they may ask why it is only till Nov 2008 and then they can only issue visa till Nov 2008.

Please help me in this regard.

Unknown said...

I changed my fisa from F1 to H1B. I'm Brazilian. I want to back to Brazil in December? Do I have to stop in an American Embassy to put the visa in the passaport? Can I get it in Tijuana?

Marcelo

Anonymous said...

Thanks

Unknown said...

this doc list is quite outdated

harry potter adult stories said...

I warned Melvin that we should constrain our son from the tit,but he shrugged and said, he expected to make sacrifices for theproper rearing of our children. Before I knew it I came withmore intensity than ever before in my life.
sexual spanking stories
teen camping sex stories
forced animal sex stories
stories of women and beastiality
spanking stories free
I warned Melvin that we should constrain our son from the tit,but he shrugged and said, he expected to make sacrifices for theproper rearing of our children. Before I knew it I came withmore intensity than ever before in my life.

dog and man sex stories said...

Johns face looked startled to feel another pair of hands began to strokehim. The crack troops are having problems getting hard dick out of thelocal boys while holding a powergun to their heads.
gay silver daddy stories
pokemon sex stories on xnxx
posted true sex stories
stuck up girl sex dog stories
sex stories post non fiction
Johns face looked startled to feel another pair of hands began to strokehim. The crack troops are having problems getting hard dick out of thelocal boys while holding a powergun to their heads.